Our philosophy at The Buchan Nursery is to learn and play in a nurturing environment that provides the stepping stones for every child to fulfil their potential.
We have a clear vision of what we want to achieve at The Buchan Nursery:
• Provide a safe, happy, caring and stimulating environment for each child.
• Enable all children to develop their capabilities as successful learners, confident individuals, responsible citizens and effective contributors to society.
• Provide high quality care and education in a safe and stimulating environment which promotes outdoor play and a healthy eating lifestyle.
• Work in partnership with parents to help children learn and develop.
• Offer children and parents an environment which promotes equality and diversity.
• Provide children a developmentally appropriate curriculum based upon sound research and recognised best practice.
• Develop an honest, caring and supportive relationship with parents and carers.
• Work with parents, carers and the community together for the benefit of the child, showing respect, understanding and tolerance of one another.