Our philosophy at The Buchan Nursery is to learn and play in a nurturing environment that provides the stepping stones for every child to fulfil their potential.
We have a clear vision of what we want to achieve at The Buchan Nursery:
• Provide a safe, happy, caring and stimulating environment for each child.
• Enable all children to develop their capabilities as successful learners, confident individuals, responsible citizens and effective contributors to society.
• Provide high quality care and education in a safe and stimulating environment which promotes outdoor play and a healthy eating lifestyle.
• Work in partnership with parents to help children learn and develop.
• Offer children and parents an environment which promotes equality and diversity.
• Provide children a developmentally appropriate curriculum based upon sound research and recognised best practice.
• Develop an honest, caring and supportive relationship with parents and carers.
• Work with parents, carers and the community together for the benefit of the child, showing respect, understanding and tolerance of one another.
Come and let your little one(s) enjoy songs, story time, play, crafts and the most important thing...snack time! It’s a fun, creative learning environment where children can experiment and explore and an opportunity for you to meet local parents with a cup of tea and a slice of toast.
Play is not only fun, it gives the children the opportunity to develop strategies for future learning. But there is more to play than meets the eye. We provide secure indoor and outdoor environments and the adult support so you child can learn through play.
Wraparound Care - This is brilliant for working parents, well done BuchanCarly C