King William's College Society
The King William's College Society, founded in 1889, is an Isle of Man Registered Charity and the parent body of all former pupils' societies.
All pupils of the School are eligible to become members of the Society, and many do so through the payment of a Life Subscription of £100. This sum is charged to the pupil's second termly bill (with agreement) at College.
The Society is devoted to supporting alumni and helping them keep in touch with each other, as well as helping to sustain the development of King William's College and The Buchan School.
Membership of the Society has a range of benefits including:
- A digital copy of the Barrovian magazine each year and the option to request a hard copy
- Receive regular news updates through the mailing list
- Invitations to alumni events providing opportunities to socialise and network
- Invitations to select School events
- Discounted tickets to certain events
- Access to the Alumni online portal
- Eligibility to apply for the Internship Scheme and become part of the Mentoring Programme
- Become an Alumni Ambassador or Rep
- Parent membership of the Past Parents' Association
- Opportunity to be married in the Chapel of St Thomas
President: Peter Clucas (J, S 1977-84)
Contact: King Williams College, Castletown, Isle of Man, IM9 1TP