Alumni Internship Scheme
Three Month Work Placement in Hong Kong!
This year we launched our Internship Scheme with a unique opportunity for a young alumnus to gain valuable skills and work experience in a three month work placement with Strix in their Hong Kong office!
Working alongside Strix's Senior Business Analyst, the intern will work on multiple key projects in the areas of Human Resources and Finance, that will create and enhance systems and develop key metrics across various touch points within Strix's global organisation. As a result of this internship the candidate will undoubtedly increase skill levels across a number of disciplines and, equally as important, enjoy the unique experience of living and working within Hong Kong and its diverse and multi-cultural environment.
Strix is at the forefront of development, manufacture and sales of safety control systems for small domestic appliances and filtration systems for filter kettles, fridge jugs and chilled water units, offering first-class quality and value to their customers across the world. Their global penetration is such that one in five people across the world use a Strix safety control over 1 billion times a day. Strix retains its international presence with its head office in the Isle of Man and offices across the United Kingdom, China and Hong Kong. The Company employs over 850 people worldwide, selling its products in over 100 countries around the world.
- The Internship is available to Alumni aged 18 - 25, who are members of The King William's College Society.
- The Internship will be for three months.
- The successful candidate will be provided with real work and given challenging tasks that will allow them to learn about the field.
- KWC will support the travel and accommodation costs of the successful candidate. Strix will support the visa costs. The intern will need to cover their living expenses.
- Applicants will go through an interview process.
This year's internship has already been filled, but opportunities for 2018 will be published shortly. If you are interested in the internship, or what to discuss how your company could get involved with this exciting scheme, please contact +44 (0) 1624 820470 or email@example.com