The aim of the Ambassadors' Programme is to pull together a group of parents (current and past), pupils, alumni and staff who will be active members of our community, promoting the School and its activities and acting as "cheerleaders".
The role of Ambassadors will vary slightly depending on your connection with the School and your location, but generally you will:
- Stay informed about the School's current activities and strategy and communicate this message to others
- Stimulate recruitment for admission
- Act as a sounding board for the aims of the School and its alumni and development strategy
- Encourage others to support the philanthropic activities of the School
This could involve:
- Meeting prospective parents to discuss experiences at an organised School event or a less formal situation
- Promoting the School within the local community, through a coffee morning or business networking event
- Attending recruitment fairs
- Organising or assisting in the organisation of events
- Encouraging engagement from peers
If you are interested in becoming an Ambassador, or would like more information, please contact email@example.com or on +44 (0)1624 820470.